Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 29, 2008

The Next President

So, some of you should email your thoughts on who should be the next president. I'm tired of hearing about it in the news because no one seems to have any kind of consensus. The thought of Hillary or Obama really scares me!! I depend on Matt to inform me of political things and he is going for Romney. I've heard you have to be mormon to vote for him. Huckabee...If Chuck Norris supports him, and I don't, should I fear a swift roundhouse kick to the head?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Hilary for President.
Does it say in the Bible that the anti-christ is necessarily a man?

Romney stated from his own mouth that Mormans are not part of the Christian faith. That should influence your decision to support him.

And btw, AHHnahld supports McCain. That should scare you into supporting the Mc-man.