Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 20, 2008

Possible New Job

So on top of working at the University of Wyoming, I'm sure I've mentioned that I lead youth at Emmaus Road. It's been such a struggle the last year or so trying to balance my time with family and all that and it became very obvious to many people (myself included) that I needed to find a way to work less hours. This week, I applied to transfer to a benefited part-time job at UW. This way, I'll be able to spend some more time with my family and focus more on student ministry which is where my passions lie. Please pray about it. The job I applied for was posted through today and I'm nervous about getting it. I don't want to get this particular job if it isn't where God wants me to be.

2 comments:

Matt C said...

Clicked on your ads... maybe if enough people do, that can be your other part-time source of income. :)

Matt C said...

Clicked on your ads... maybe if enough people do, that can be your other part-time source of income. :)