Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 4, 2008

I Must be Getting Sick

So when I got home from church today, I had the strangest feeling. I wasn't totally sure if I was reading the signs right or whatever, but I know it didn't feel quite right. In the end, you know it must be true because the feeling doesn't come that often. Of course I'm talking about the urge to clean. I just really got sick of some things that I'd let pile up too much and decided it was time to take care of them. I heard in a talk by Doug Fields from the National Youth Workers Convention about different signs that you are too busy and clutter is one of them. I've definitely felt that my life has been spiraling out of control for some time now and I'm on the right track to get that taken care of. Either way, if I'm getting the urge to clean, there must be something wrong with me. Peace

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Am I allowed to comment about this? ;)