Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 12, 2008

Intelligent Design Video

I've posted something once on here about that movie that Ben Stein did about intelligent design, but trust me, I'm no expert. I think it should be an open topic to discuss just like any other theory out there because none of them can be proven. I'm convinced it takes as much faith to believe in a creator as it does to believe that this was all an accident and has no purpose. That is not the point of this post though. I was forwarded this video by a really cool guy named Raul who has been going through a ton of junk in his life that no one should ever have to deal with. He's an amazing person and it is truly inspiring to see him working through this struggle. Most time, I hear about stuff like this and I think it is kind of cheesy, but this just struck me a little different. I love hearing Louie Giglio speak and if you get the chance, don't pass it up. The video is almost 10 minutes but it's worth watching the whole thing. After watching it, I now own the entire talk on DVD. Let me know what you think.


0 comments: