Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 16, 2008

Fun at the Park

Once again, my family trekked over to Cheyenne this past weekend. Sandra needed to work for her grandpa but it was a good excuse to just hang out and take the kids to the park. It made me kind of excited to think that I might actually just have free time where I'm not thinking about what emails I'm missing, what kid is not living up to his potential, how the next lesson will go, where the girls are, or all those other things that come along with working with students. It was nice to have no stress over anything. Sometimes things are good and sometimes not. I've pretty much dropped everything you can to still actually be a part of Emmaus and be on staff there. Not much more can go. Anyway, check out the pics from the park.

0 comments: