Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 6, 2008

Ticketmaster is Dumb

The Counting Crows are one of the best bands of all time. I don't care if you agree with me or not, but they have amazing sound that is very unique and some of the coolest lyrics ever. Their new album came out a couple months ago and I pre-ordered it from itunes. Little did I know that I would also get the chance to pre-order tickets for their upcoming tour because I ordered early. I've wanted to see them for a very long time, but this is the first time it's ever really been a possibility. I talked it over with Sandra and we decided to buy tickets.

Ok, so the tickets are available in four price levels. The cheapest was $30 something the the next level was $50.50 so for two tickets, I'd expect to pay $101 right? WRONG! On top of that, there is a processing fee of $3.95 per order, ticket delivery $2.50 per order, venue fees $6.00 per ticket and convenience fees of $10.25 per ticket. Add that up and two tickets are now $140!!! It sucks, but I bought them anyway. Counting Crows with Maroon 5 - I didn't really have a choice now did I? Ticketmaster is dumb and that's all I've got to say about that!

0 comments: