Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 18, 2008

Fun At Bathtime

I can't begin to express how much I love my kids. Before Emerson was born, I used to worry that I wouldn't be able to really love her enough and that feeling only got stronger when it was closing in on the time that my son would be born. Not a day goes by where I don't get excited over some new thing Braeden learns to say or seeing how incredibly sweet my little girl can be. The other night we were having so much fun after our bath with getting dressed and brushing teeth. I thought some other people might like to share in that.
If you made it this far, I also want to mention another funny thing Braeden has started saying. Whenever anyone passes gas, he has it confused and says things like, "Daddy poop." It's pretty funny. Braeden loves Veggietales. As soon as we get into the van, he starts asking, "Bob Larry Daddy?" and doesn't give up until you put it in. If you've ever listened to anything by VeggieTales, you know the theme song that ends with Bob blowing one last note on the tuba he is playing. For some reason, when Braeden hears that, he laughs and says, "Barney poop!" No idea!!

0 comments: