Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 20, 2008

Christmas Pictures

   It feels somewhat redundant to post pictures that my wife already put on her blog, but somehow it seems necessary.  We've really been wanting to get some family pictures taken, especially of the kids, but it's not a great idea financially right now.  Sandra got the kid's Christmas outfits out and did up their hair and we decided to give it a go in our living room with our own Christmas tree.  Most parents will act humble about it, but my little girl is the most beautiful girl ever and my son is the most handsome little man!  I'll make sure to tell them every single day of their life those things and how much mommy and daddy love them, and Jesus too.  Since I get the real deal, here's the pictures for the rest of you to see.


0 comments: