Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 16, 2009

Weight Watchers Update

   Today is the 9th day that I've been tracking points on WW.  It really is not that difficult, because since you actively track what you are eating, it helps you to realize that you're really snacking and eating FAR more than is really necessary.  After a couple of weeks, I realize that my biggest issue is portions.  I've always been the kind of guy who says, "Why not the double quarter pounder intead of the single, or the large burrito instead of the small?"  It is definitely going to take a lot of time, but I think, in the end, it will be worth it.  

   This morning was the weigh-in at my physical therapists office.  The official starting weight was 334 and after nine days on the program, it was 322.  Grand total after nine days of WW is 12 pounds lost!  WooHoo!  Go me!  I'll update you again next week.  I know it's going to slow down soon, but I'm glad for the quick jump.  

2 comments:

Anne said...

Way to go Jon! I'm very proud of you.

Whitney said...

Congratulations Jon! That's awesome. The motivation you have to do this is really inspiring and an awesome example to me.