Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 5, 2009

What is wrong with me?

   There is no worthwhile explanation of why I was awake last night at 2, but that problem is further compounded with the fact that I was watching the movie - Days of Thunder.  I've never seen it and saw it on TV so I set the DVR to record it.  To take my problems even further, I noticed in the movie that Tom Cruise has a unibrow!  Halfway through the film, after he has crashed, he's watching some cars race on a dirt track and there it is.  Before the end of the movie, someone obviously found a pair of tweezers or something, because it disappears.  Why do I notice things like that?

1 comments:

shellycoulter said...

haha! This is a random and funny post. I think the bigger thing wrong is that you were up at 2 watching a movie! :)