Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 21, 2009

Retaining Employees

Just read a news article where the talking heads at companies like Citigroup are complaining about the taxes Congress is trying to enact, in order to prevent these extravagant bonuses.  The one that got me the most is that they are concerned about being able to retain valuable employees, and also with recruiting.  Just a thought...if they were so valuable, why are they running these companies into the ground?  Maybe we should let them leave and ruin someone else, and hire people who might get the job done right.  Makes sense to me!

1 comments:

Angie said...

I agree completely and something else I was telling my dad was that if they have to pay these employees these outrageous bonuses to keep them on the job, what does that say about their character and work ethic as employees?