Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 24, 2010

American Idol

   Okay American Idol fans, last night was the performance of the top 12 girls.  They were all pretty good, with a couple exceptions.  I just wanted to highlight the ones Sandra and I thought were the best and get your opinion.  Our favorite for the night was Katie Stevens who performed last.  She sang Michael Buble's Feeling Good and we thought she did an awesome job.  The judges all kept talking about how she was performing "too old" and that she had pitch issues.  Sandra and I played a little bit of it again on the DVR and don't have a clue what they were talking about.  You can judge for yourself with the video below.

   There were several others we liked though including Katelyn Epperly who sang Oh Darlin and Crystal Bowersox who sang One Hand in My Pocket.  Neither one really stood out that much to us, but they were fun and original.  A final shout-out needs to do to Didi Benami (the girl who cried her way through every audition) because we really like the sound of her voice.  We'll see how things go as the show progresses. 

   Which singers did you like the best? Anyone you think has the potential to win everything?  I saw one of the opinion sites online listing Katie Stevens as most likely to win the whole show since she can easily appeal to the younger crowds and has the voice to wow the adults.  I kind of agree, although I really like the sound of a couple of the guys performing tonight.  I'll let you know what I think about them tomorrow.

1 comments:

audrey enloe said...

I think Siobhan has the BEST girls voice and I do love that Crystal Bowersox and Didi Bonami. I like casey James and Andrew Garcia and John Park for the guys! Tim Urban is one of my sister in laws really good friends. They were homeschooled together. He is a sweet kid in person!