Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 16, 2010

Seinfeld VS Friends



VS


Both of these shows have some of the most loyal followers I've ever seen. Ask someone who was old enough to actually watch something besides cartoons at the time and they will tell you, they liked one of these shows. One not both! This was a decisive issue with my friends. You couldn't just sit there and try to straddle the fence using excuses like "I don't know" or "It's too hard to decide." You needed to man up and take a stand.

I'll be the first to admit that I am a fan of Friends. I watched it pretty regularly when it was on television and my wife and I have made our way through the DVD's at least once - probably twice. I was never really into Seinfeld for some reason. There are some very funny things on Seinfeld. I'd almost say that the "big" episodes - the really funny ones that everyone knows on Seinfeld were funnier than Friends. (Think Junior Mint or The Bet) Overall though, I think Friends was the funnier show. Vote in the poll and leave a comment with your thoughts!
















1 comments:

Matt Coulter said...

Glad to see 71% of your readers are smart. :)