Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 23, 2010

Time to get LOST

   Stumbled across a video parody of Twilight and Lost on Monday night that made me laugh very hard!  Especially the last half of the video where it is a parody that includes two of my favorite things (Lost and Harry Potter) and one that I love to make fun of (Twilight).  I didn't think people would sit through the whole video, so I edited it down to that and thought I'd give a link to the full video, but YouTube.com already flagged it with possible copyright issues.  Rather than risk getting in trouble, here's the full video.  The best part is about halfway through.  I hope you watch the whole thing!  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.


1 comments:

Sandra said...

HILARIOUS! Those dolls are pretty sweet, too. :)