Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 5, 2010

Is American Idol hanging by a thread?

   So the vote last night was no surprise.  Of my predictions, I only got 2 of 4, but that is totally fine by me.  The two that I didn't pick would have been on my list next week because I don't like them.  This post though is less about results and more about the show as a whole.  Is anyone else sensing a real lack of talent and enthusiasm this year?  There are people that should be really good and possibly have the potential to rock our socks off, but they just aren't.  Is it the fact that we lost Paula as a judge?  Maybe Kara jumping in on that judging action last year, or possibly Ellen this year followed by the announcement of Simon hitting the road? I don't know for sure, but the show really needs to start doing something a little better, or they are goign to lose a lot of viewers.  I came across this article today on CNN talking about it that you can check out the here.  Let me know your thoughts.  What the heck is going on over there?  Will the show survive without both Paula and Simon?  Is it all downhill from here?

0 comments: