Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 2, 2010

Time to get LOST

   So Tuesday is upon us once again and that means we need another something random from/about LOST on here as a tribute to what I hope will be one of the greatets shows of all time!  I won't say it is yet because there's still another dozenish episodes and it is highly possible that I am going to be angry over something that happens.  Anyway, check out this shirt you can purcahse from CafePress.  It incorporates a lot of the great quotes from the show but one of my favorites is "If you guys are finished verbally copulating we should get a move on..."  I also like the little heart that says J+K since my initials are JK.  Not really related to much, but I thought it was funny.  Hope you are watching tonight and enjoy the show!

0 comments: