Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 9, 2010

Time to get LOST

http://www.thoughtsfromthejon.com/2010/02/time-to-get-lost.html
   Hello Tuesday.  Tuesday's are always good days - at least for the next couple months they are.  Why you might ask?  Well, LOST is on!  If you've never seen the show, you really need to go to the store and either buy or rent them...Maybe even sign up for Netflix long enough to make it through them all and then cancel.  I'm loving this last season and some of the random questions are finally getting answered.  Here's to hoping tonight is no exception.

   In honor of LOST, I've been doing a post every Tuesday of something random I've found about LOST online.  Two weeks ago, it was a hilarious video you can watch here and last week, I found a really funny shirt that you can check out or even purchase here.  Today, I stumbled across the item pictured below.  It is a replica of the hatch from the show.  It can be yours for the low price of only $89.99 if you want to pick it up here from Amazon.com.  If you get one though, I fully expect you to invite me over to play.  As you can see in the images below, it can be set up as the daytime shot, or with the light on inside the hatch.  It almost makes you feel like Jack did when the light was taunting him to find a way inside.  So make sure to check out the show tonight and let me know what you think.  Also, be sure to check back next week for another Time to get LOST!


0 comments: