Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 24, 2010

Time to get LOST

http://abctvstore.seenon.com/detail.php?p=256247&v=abctvstore_lostWell, I missed an update about Lost last week because of a fun trip I took to Las Vegas with my amazing wife and several other good friend/couples.  This week, I thought I'd wait to see what the show was about before making a final selection.  This weeks episode was all about Richard Alpert.  If you're not familiar with the show, he is known as an "advisor" of the island who helps give people pertinent information...and he doesn't age.  In the episode last night, we learned how he came to the island, why he doesn't age, and ultimately set up the impending good versus evil ending.  I'm more than willing to discuss the show with you, but don't want to post too much because I know some people who read this blog occasionally that haven't made it this far yet - but are trying!!  So my random Lost item this week is a really cool bobblehead doll of Richard, pictured below.  If you want to pick one up for yourself, or for me, feel free! Here's the link.

0 comments: