Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 9, 2010

I love my family!

   I'm just thinking about my kids today and the cute things they've done this week and how much I love my wife.  It makes me really think about how much I love them and how I finally understand what it means that Jesus really does love me.  I would do pretty much anything for them...to make sure the kids grow up safely and know they are all loved and provided for.  I love coming home to find  Emerson and Braeden with all the couch cushions and pillows all over the living room becasue they needed a boat to keep them safe from the crocodiles.  I love when Emerson begs me to lay with her at night and when I do, I love how she snuggles up to me and stretches her arm as far as she can around me.  I love when Sandra picks me up with the kids in the van and I peak over the headrest to see Landen in his carseat and he gets the cutest shy smile and sometimes tries to hide his head.  I love when Braeden comes into my room every morning to get me and tells me that he waited for the sunshine to come up on his nightlight.  I love even more that he is starting to come in between 630 and 7 now instead of 5!  I love how my wife takes care of me and always tries to keep the house nice, even when she feels like junk from being pregnant.  I love seeing her with her cute pregnant belly and can't wait for her to start getting one again with this new baby.  I love waking up in the middle of the night and rolling over and watching her sleep.  I love my family!

0 comments: