Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 30, 2010

PC Gone Wild

You should go ahead and read this article before I share my thoughts.

FOXNews.com - Animals’ Right to Privacy Denied by Wildlife Documentaries, Says Researcher

I'm sitting here thinking this is completely and utterly stupid and highly ridiculous.  How far can you possibly take these issues of animal rights or political correctness in general.  These are animals being filmed.  They don't have rights and don't need to consent to anything.  If the guy filming wanted to video tape them and then shoot them, as long as he gets a hunting permit, I don't care!  I don't think I will ever understand the mindset behind people who are always looking out for animal rights or so concerned with political correctness.  I don't think I want to. 

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments: