Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 13, 2010

The results are in...

   We went to the doctor yesterday for our first ultrasound of the new pregnancy.  By our, I mean Sandra of course because I pretty much just have to sit there and keep looking good!  Anyway, they did all the bloodwork and standard exam junk, and then we saw the little thing on the screen.  As usual, it looks a bit like a blob and a little teddy bear/teddy graham.  They tried doing the 3D ultrasound but couldn't get a good shot of the face or anything.  So far, the only thing we know is that there is only one baby in there (Thank you Jesus) and that our official due date is November 8.  Since we are c-section folks, they will schedule that one to two weeks prior to the due date.  Emerson asks us nightly to pray that it's a girl and that would be the easiest on us logistically since the boys already share a room.  However, there's a little part of me that wants to make sure that Emerson is my only little princess.  God will do what He wants though (obviously) and we'll see in a few months. 

   We're thinking about not finding out what this one is going to be.  (Not really, but I kind of want to keep it a secret from my mom and she'll never be able to handle it if we know and don't tell her)  So...if you want to be praying for a smooth and easy pregnancy and delivery, that would be fantastic.  Maybe also for a new job for me because we're set to go broke in the next couple months unless I find more income.  I have pictures of the ultrasound if you want to see them.  I don't have a scanner, so if you do, then you need to come over or buy me a scanner and I'll throw them online.  Peace!

1 comments:

shellycoulter said...

Yay! Even though it is so tiny at this stage...it's still really fun to see. We thought Eli looked like a little actual size teddy graham too. Simeon just looked like a little blob. haha!