Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 26, 2010

American Idol

   Last night marked the final round of American Idol where Cyrstal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze faced off for the championship.  I have to admit that Crystal probably outperformed Lee, but I credit that to the fact that she really knows who she is as an artist.  She really has an incredible voice and is so talented and I'm sure I'll buy her CD when it comes out.

   That being said, I am still predicting Lee to win the show this year.  There is something that is just likeable about him.  The journey he's been on from the timid performer to the true artist/performer has been fun to watch.  It's the reason shows like American Idol even exist.  I think people just enjoy seeing that journey and I belive they voted for him last night in ways no one expected. 

   Regardless, they will both release new albums this year or next and I'll pick them both up.  I love them both as musicians and can't wait to hear what they come up with.  What do you think?  Who do you pick for the finale tonight?

0 comments: