Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 29, 2010

One Day Down

   Yesterday I officially made it through my first day of work in the new job as Coordinator of University Scheduling.  I have to say it was not the most enjoyable experience.  I didn't have access to the software that is used to actually schedule facilities.  Around 2:30 I got a login for the software, but still can't run it because I need administrative rights on my computer.  Because I still don't have access, it means I got to read manuals and guides pretty much all day.  Not quite the way I want to spend my time.  I would much rather jump into the software and start figuring out how to use it.  Maybe we'll get the access today and I can work on it.  In the meantime, I am going to start familiarizing myself with the building and its technology and work on a supply inventory.  Here we go!!!

0 comments: