Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 4, 2010

Mucho Macho Nacho Monday

   Back in high school, I used to go to Mini Mart with my friend Kyle for lunch.  We went at least twice a week to the gas station, which is now Loaf n Jug, because they had awesome deals. Mondays, as the title suggests, was a nacho day where you could get a large nacho for $.99.  Then we'd head back for Weenie Wednesday where you got 3hot dogs for $.99 which was a screaming good deal.  We used to grab at least three dogs a piece each week, and sometimes more which makes me a little sad now.  


   What does this have to do with anything?  It doesn't.  I was just thinking that I don't blog enough, and the reason is that I have no catchy ideas.  Here we are some 12 years later and I still remember a deal on nachos and hot dogs from a local gas station.  Creativity is fantastic and it really does help people to remember you, but the problem is that you have to be creative.  That is why you aren't seeing much on this blog.  I have no focus and that also makes me sad.  What do you want to read?  What ideas do you have for a blog, or my blog to be more specific?  I'm sure I'll be talking Lap-Band here in a few weeks.  I might even post some pictures of my transition after the surgery if it doesn't gross you out too much to see a large man topless. :-)

0 comments: