Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 23, 2011

You Capture - L


The theme of this week's You Capture was the letter L.  I will throw out my disclaimer that I didn't take any of the pictures from the collage.  They are from my wife Sandra.  I'd love to send you her way so check out her blog at www.sandrakelly.blogspot.com to see more of our family and the story of our lives.  I just thought the pictures were too good to pass up.  The top pictures are of my son Landen who just turned 2 this past Sunday and the bottom two pictures are of my older son Braeden who is 4.  Laughing and Landen are good L things so I hope you like them.  I took the ones below myself.




Photobucket




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great Photos Jon! Really beautiful family and home you have.

Melissa said...

Great captures. Love that you captured laughter and love.

Brooke said...

Great L photos :D Totally digging that "Laugh" artwork!!!!