Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 30, 2011

A Slow Wednesday Night

Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of no food, I will fear no hunger.  We want you to give us this day our daily bread and to the republic for which it stands. By the power invested in me, I pronounce us ready to eat.  Amen.

It is 8:04pm on a Wednesday night.  Tonight is American Idol night, but Sandra isn't back from her Couch to the 5k run at the gym yet.  The boys have been asleep since about 6:45 and Emerson keeps sneaking out of her room.  I secretly think she just likes it when I make up silly names for her and tickle her when I tuck her back into bed.

We (just Sandra and me) decided to skip dinner tonight and cash in on our Living Social deal.  If you've never heard of it, it is a website where they offer various deals that are usually pretty awesome deals.  The first time I did it, I paid $10 and got a $20 Amazon.com gift card.  Then a week ago, they offered a $15 gift certificate to McAlister's for $7.  I jumped on that one right away.  I managed to get three referrals so it was actually free - so I bought another one!

If you recognized the first paragraph, congratulations, you watch too many movies.  It is Sister Mary Clarence (Whoopi Goldberg) praying in the Sister Act movie.  I will fear no hunger!  Sandra will be here with the McAlister's soon.

0 comments: