Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 9, 2011

You Capture - Body Parts

There are so many different ways you can approach body parts.  I thought the theme sounded like a blast and I immediately thought of my kids and their toes.  Sandra's family has cool toes - hammer toes.  I imagined what my children would look like when they were born and secretly hoped that they would all come out with hammer toes.  Sadly, they didn't but it seems that the older two are starting to get them.  Maybe it is something that comes with time.

Anyway, when I came home from work the other day a little early, I walked in to find my son wandering the house on his scooter in his undies.  It seemed the perfect opportunity to get some pictures.  It's so much more fun to take pictures on the fly, rather than trying to set up a shot.  Especially with the kids.  I need to find theme where I can feature my little girl though.  She's too sweet to not post pictures of her online!  This week, it's all Braeden though.  I love his hulk flex poses!  Enjoy!!






Photobucket







5 comments:

shellycoulter said...

The 2nd one is my favorite.:)

Karrie said...

Love the "muscles" pic!

Jen said...

Cute pictures, especially the one where he's showing you his muscles!

Rebekah said...

His poses are hysterical! Just like a man! Great shots!

Jen said...

Cute pictures, especially the one where he's showing you his muscles!