Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 2, 2011

You Capture - Technology

The You Capture theme this week is technology.  There are so many things that I love and use often, but so many that can't be photographed.  How do you take a picture of the DVR?  So I thought of technology that I use on a regular basis and how I could demonstrate that to you through pictures.  I hope you like them this week.
I love to listen to music.  At least I used to love it.  I bought these headphones in January using Christmas money I'd received.  They were too much for headphones, I think, but they sound completely amazing.  I'd highly recommend them!

I am also fortunate enough to have a job that is willing to purchase me this.  OtterBox you say? Yes, they purchased the OtterBox, but only to protect the iPad.  I do love using the iPad but fully admit I would never buy one on my own.

The reason I would never buy one?  Droid  Why go for something that looks nice but has limited functionality, when you can get something that is so much more functional and allows much more personalization?  Plus if you have both, you'd know apps are cheaper for Android - often free.



I have to include at least one of my kids in the pictures.  Landen is so sneaky and whenever he finds Braeden's Leapster Explorer sitting around, he quietly takes it.  Today, he managed to get it to the dining room table and tried playing, although he has no idea what he's doing.  


Photobucket

0 comments: