Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 14, 2011

30 for 30 Day 13

Sorry for messing up the numbering on my days. I hope it didn't confuse either of the readers. Today is actually day 13. We had a pretty uneventful day and capped it off with a BBQ with three other families on our street. It was good to hang out and get to know them a little better. Afterwards, we got the kids down to bed and I hopped on my bike and raced off into the night. Is was the first night it was actually dark enough t need my headlight. It was pretty neat to have. 31 minutes and 6.6 miles later, I'm home. It was a little cold but still a fun ride. I am working on learning to go down stairs on my bike. It is pretty intimidating, but I'm slowly getting better. I'll be aiming for 60 minutes tomorrow to make up for missing my workout the other day. I'm thinking I will ride to church which is a pretty good distance. As always, I will update you soon.

0 comments: