Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 16, 2011

30 for 30 Day 14

The plan was to double the pleasure, double the fun and get in at least 60 minutes of exercise yesterday. Since it was a church day, we thought it would be a good idea to ride our bikes to church to take care of two birds with one stone. I got the joy of attaching the trailer to my bike and hauling the boys behind me. Nothing is better for exercise than towing another 80 pounds behind you with the wind blowing in your face!

We also chose to ride our bikes to our Journey Group on Sunday night. It meant getting home a little later than usual but the fresh air was good for the kids and for us. Needless to say, I am back on track with the 30 for 30 program! Now, I will need a plan to focus better on what foods I eat and how I'm eating too.

1 comments:

Jon Kelly said...

 Way to go! ;) Thanks for the inspiration to get myself back on track and to stop being lazy with exercise and eating right! :)