Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 9, 2011

30 for 30 Day 8

Rode the bike to work this morning. It is becoming so much easier to accomplish this. I used to make a lot of excuses as to why I needed to drive. Now I want to leave the car behind whenever possible. After I got home tonight, the headlight and tail light I ordered arrived so I got them both installed along with the attachment to hold my lock, and my old speedometer. I headed out to ride for a couple miles just to make sure they worked right.

I'm starting to wonder if I need a 30 day challenge for not eating like junk. I feel great working out and I think I would be pretty bummed if I had to miss it. Even with the band though, I find excuses to cheat the system. Let me once again reassure you that the band will do pretty much nothing if you want to get around it. I will think about it and maybe I will start posting what I eat too. Maybe that would cause a little more focus.

0 comments: